ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6600 XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 is a cooling and power-performance juggernaut.
- Axial-tech Fan Design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
Thông số kỹ thuật:
|Engine đồ họa||AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT|
|Chuẩn Bus||PCI Express 4.0|
|Bộ nhớ||8GB GDDR6|
|Xung nhân||OC mode : up to 2607 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2448 MHz (Game Clock)|
Gaming mode : up to 2607 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2428 MHz (Game Clock)
|Bộ xử lý luồng||2048|
|Tốc độ bộ nhớ||16 Gpbs|
|Giao diện bộ nhớ||128-bit|
|Độ phân giải||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Giao diện||Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)|
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Hỗ trợ hiển thị tối đa||4|
|Hỗ trợ NVlink/ Crossfire||Yes|
|Phụ kiện||1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop|
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
|Phần mềm||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers|
|Kích thước||243 x 134 x 52 mm|
9.6 x 5.3 x 2.0 inch
|PSU khuyến cáo||500W|
|Đầu nối nguồn||1 x 8-pin|
|Khe cắm||2.6 Slot|
|Ghi chú||* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html|
* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.